The International M.A. and Ph.D. in Ottoman Studies at Istanbul Medeniyet University cooperates with a government-funded organization, Türkiye Scholarships, which offers many resources for students pursuing higher education in Turkey. Those who are accepted into the scholarship program will thus benefit from:
- For M.A. a monthly stipend of 950 TL;
- For PH.D. a monthly stipend of 1400 TL;
- free accommodation in state or private dormitories;
- health insurance;
- a full tuition-fee waiver;
- one year of free Turkish instruction (obligatory for those who are not proficient in Turkish);
- a free, round-trip ticket from and to their home country, to be used for their initial arrival and final departure; and
The applicants of the scholarship program must also fulfill the requirements, as explained at:
Applicants planning to enroll in the International M.A. and Ph.D. Programs in Ottoman Studies with a scholarship must submit their application, through the website of Türkiye Scholarships program. These applicants should apply for the İbni Haldun Social Sciences Scholarship and then indicate that they intend to pursue an MA or Pd.D in Ottoman Studies at Istanbul Medeniyet University.
Please note that application deadline may change every year and is announced by the scholarship program on their website.
Please note that the applicants must hold an English-language exam score at hand at the time of their application.